Rules will be separated into two categories based on the severity of the rule in question.
Minor Infractions - Anti-social behavior: These Infractions are not game breaking or extremely disruptive, but a continued disregard for these rules can result in a negative server environment for all players.
- Chat spam
- Minor player harassment (continuing to bother a player who asks to be left alone)
- Knowledgeable use of Vanilla Ingame Exploits or Auto-clickers
- Minor or Major Accidental Grief
- Causing deliberate death to another player’s animals without permission
- Mini-modding within server
- Scamming through chest shops
- Strip Mining / Mining out the main End Spawn Islands
Penalties for anti-social behavior can include any and all of the following at the discretion of server staff.
1st Offense: Written Warning
2nd Offense: 12 Hour Ban, 24 Hour Mute, Fine of 5% of player’s balance
3rd Offense: 24 Hour Ban, 72 Hour Mute, Fine of 15% of player’s balance
4th Offense: 1 Week Ban, 3 Week Mute, Fine of 30% of player’s balance
5th Offense: Permanent Ban or Mute, chance of appeal after 3 months, Fine of 60% of player’s balance
Severe Infractions: These Infractions have severe ramifications whenever they are committed. As a result, the punishments are more severe.
- Spam of any sort of advertising material
- TP and Bait Killing – Warp Kills, Chain Tp’ing,
- Significant Grief or Border Grief – Grief of another player’s claim or the area surrounding it, with clear malintent viewed by the recipient of the grief.
- Use of AFK’ing to gain money or Faith power.
- Cheating – Any form of X-Ray, Exploitative Texture Packs, Hacks, etc
- Abusive, Racist or hateful language
- Use of an Alternate account to bypass a punishment
- Severe or Continued Harassment , Dox
Penalties for severe infractions can include any and all of the following at the discretion of server staff.
1st Offense: Written warning, Maximum of 1 Week Ban, Maximum of 1 Month Mute, Fine of up to 30% of Players Balance
2nd Offense: 3 Month Ban, 6 Month Mute, Fine of 60% of Players Balance
3rd Offense: Permanent Ban, No chance of appeal
Other Justice Policy Information
In all cases, the spirit of our rules is paramount to any direct interpretation. It is the spirit and intention of our rules which we wish to adhere to, not the letter of them. These Rules and Policies are subject to change at any time and notification of such a change is not required on the part of the server.
Abuse or illegitimate use of these rules will result in the reporting player being subjected to the punishment which would be applied to perpetrator in a normal case.
Player Redemption Policy
If a player has not committed an anti-social offense for two months, their punishment scale will be reduced by 1 offense. This will continue every two months that an offense is not committed until the player has returned to the 1st Offense level.
If a player has not committed a severe infraction for six months, their punishment scale will be reduced by 1 offense. This will continue every six months that an offense is not committed until the player has returned to the 1st Offense level.
New Player Clause
If a player who has been with the server for less than 2 week commits an Anti-social offense, they can be punished under the sever infractions penalty scale. At the staff’s discretion they can chose to bypass lesser punishment tiers in favor of higher punishments. This policy can also be applied to players who do not play frequently.
Punishment Appeal Process
A Player may appeal any punishment which is levied out by the server staff, with the exception of a Perm Ban which the player may only appeal after 3 months. To appeal a staff decision the player may directly contact either server owner on discord. From there they will be able to begin the appeal process. If any special arrangements need to be made from there, they will be.
All server rules regarding social conduct will apply to the server Discord, Forums, or any other server medium.Voice chat will be moderated independently from other server mediums.